Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Future

Lately I have been thinking more and more on what I want to do when I "Grow Up" and I have realized that my dream for my future is mainly to be a wife and mother but I want to be a lawyer. Some people might have all ready known that but they probably don't know what kind of lawyer I want to be. I want to be a lawyer for abuse victims whether it is children, married couples, or some body's grandmother in a nursing home. I want to help them get justice. After I read the book "A Child Called It" I felt horrible for that kid and I just wanted his pain and agony to end so he could see how life really is. Of course I couldn't because it was a book and the boy in the story has grown up and is out of that problem now but I couldn't help thinking of all the other children in the world who are treated like that. Abused mentally and physically and I want to go out there and make a difference for them I want them to be able to grow up and full fill their dream as I one day will.

No comments: