Monday, April 7, 2008

Quotes

Here are some of my favorite Quotes some are from books and stuff but most aren't


~Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.~
~Unknown~




~A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.~

~Unknown~




~No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry. ~

~Unknown~




~To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. ~

~Unknown~



~I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you~

~Unknown~



~ Friends make the world Colorful, without them life is but Black and White ~

~Livi Nivi~




~ Lost time is never found and often our greatest loss~

~ My friend Ben ~




~My appearance may be weak but my spirit is strong~

~Livi Nivi~




~ The one who calls the other the loser is the loser themselves!~

~Livi Nivi~




~ Don't tell your God how big your storm is tell your storm how big your God is~

~ Unknown ~



~ Everything we do here echos in eternity~


~ James E. Foust~





~ Life isn't about withing for the storm to pass it's about learning to dance in the rain~

~ Unknown ~




~ Don't think your Nobody know your Somebody~

~Livi Nivi~






~ The art on the inside is much more important then the art on the outside~

~Livi Nivi~


~ And I will show unto the world that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever~


~The Book of Mormon (2nd Nephi 27:23)~




~ For thus hath the lord commanded me, and i must obay~


~The Book of Mormon (2nt Nephi 33:15)~



~ Jesus Christ is the friend who walks in when the world has walked out~

~Unknown~



There are just a few when i think of more i will let you know hope you like them as much as me!!!

No comments: