Monday, April 7, 2008

So Far

Well for starters I'm the youngest of six. My first Joy in life was born before me and that is my oldest sister, Christine, she is my best friend and the greatest ever she is pretty close to the only one I really share my feelings with. I love her SOOO much!



My next greatest Joy in life I had to beg to get and that is Wilber my first dog though he is an ornery boy I love him so much. He's the best! Let's see I love to swim, read, watch movies, spend time with Wilber, Spend time with Christine, sketching, painting, drawing, writing, and listening to music. I have started writing a book, right now it is called Maybe but who knows it just might change.




Well I am in High school and I am involved in FCCLA which stands for Future Career Community Leaders of America and i did an Inferior Design project and i won GOLD and now i qualify for nationals which are held in Florida this year I am so excited because i am the only one from my town that won!

I have Millions of favorite quotes and one of them is great so i am going to share it with you i don't know who wrote it but i heard it in the latest General Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints and one of the speakers said, "Our lives should be like shoes. Worn out in service of others."

No comments: